Thursday, June 4, 2009

OnTechnology

What, a new blog?

OK, Peter, you haven't done an outstanding job of updating your existing blog. Why create a SECOND blog?

Its a different audience.

In the past year, I have spent a lot of time doing developer projects. Like my JSF whitepaper for Oracle. And all of my Collaborate 2009 presentations. Etc.

But you probably don't know about them because I never blogged about them on my OnDemand blog. Why? Because that blog's audience is probably focused on Cloud Computing and SaaS, and not Java server development. I didn't what to cross the streams, so to speak, so I just never blogged about other technical topics.

But I would like to blog about technical topics NOT related to Cloud. Thus this new OnTechnology blog. This blog will not attempt to create a coherent set of entries - I expect it to be rather random. Like - "Here's how to setup printing on Ubuntu". Or, "I just read this Semantic Web book, this is what I think..." I don't expect many people to subscribe - I think the main consumer will be the Google Search Engine, and people who waltz in from there.

Here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment